Thursday, June 23, 2011

Softball Tournament

 None of these photos have been edited in any way. Though, I am considering getting a program for editing because a friend of mine who is a photog said it would be a good idea.
 This is how the softball players pitch. A little different from baseball, for sure, but supposedly it's much more natural.
 I actually used to play softball but I quit this year. I'm enjoying the down time. I get to pursue my real dreams in photography! I was at a bad angle for this one above because you can see the fence, though it is a little blurry.
 For this one, I think the fence in the foreground is a cool effect because it's like "From the Viewers Vantage Point" or whatever. Either way, I couldn't get onto the field because I'm not a professional so most of the ones I took of things close up had the fence in the shot.
 After the game...That glove on the right was standing up so I thought it would be a cool shot to grab before the owner picked it up again. I'm not too happy about the shadow. I should have moved to a different spot, but I was limited on time. It's not that bad, though.
 Here's that pesky fence again. And, there's a girl coming out of another girl's back....This one was hurried for sure. Not one of my best.
Here's a nice action shot. There was one of a girl sliding into home and the dirt was flying everywhere, but I couldn't find it on my computer. I might post it later after I get it off my SD card again. Who knows where it might be now...out in cyberspace, I suppose.

Thanks to those of you who are looking at these pictures! I hope you enjoy them and please come back to see my later posts! They will get better, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment